CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 HACKS AND CHEATS WITH AIMBOT
Our COD MW3 Cheat is ready and our MW3 Cheat promises to be as devastating as the rest of our MW3 Hacks with aimbot. We are very excited to announce the AimJunkies Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Hack. Another excellent hack and cheat featuring an incredible aimbot done by Sequence. There are more details and videos to be listed here in the next few months for release this fall but rest assured this Hack is the same excellent quality as the rest of the AimJunkies undetected hacks
CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 HACKS INFO
Modern Warfare 3 will have team perks and new killstreaks, but no dedicated servers
According to an article by Kotaku, Modern Warfare 3′s range of individual perks will be expanded, along with the newly introduced team perks and will also feature new killstreaks. Some of the new features are, as rumored:
* Stopping Power: Increased bullet damage.
* Blast Shield: Unclear
* Health Regen: Regenerate health over time.
* Stun Protection: Prevent stunning from flash grenades.
* Blind Eye: This makes you immune to computer-controlled and player-controlled killstreaks. The pro version makes your launchers lock on faster and gives you extra bullet damage to vehicles.
* Assassin: This makes you immune to UAV, thermal, and heartbeat sensors. The pro version also makes you immune to CUAV, EMP and no longer shows your name in red or the crosshair in red when you're targeted.
* Point Guard: Every two assists count as a kill towards your killstreak.
* Dead Silence: You make no noise. * Recon: Gives you a special kind of radar to spot enemies, most likely. We're not sure on this one.
* EMP Grenade: Temporarily takes out all area electronics.
* Littlebird: A tiny remote-controlled helicopter.
* Precision Airstrike: Calls in an airstrike on a targeted area.
* Stealth bomber: Calls in a B2 Spirit to carpet bomb along a line designated by the player.
* Remote Turret: A remote controlled turret.
* Directional UAV: A UAV that can be directed into areas to scan for enemies.
* Remote Mortar: Direct a mortar team using a zoomable camera view of the map to call in strikes.
* Airdrop Trap: A booby-trapped airdrop.
* Ammo Resupply: An ammo reloading airdrop.
* Escort Airdrop: A protected airdrop.
* Specialist Strike Package: ???
The tactical nuke will be remover from Modern Warfare 3, and also the game will be missing dedicated servers for the console versions.
CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 GAME INFO
The multiple Game of the Year award-winner Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 will take the world by storm. Experience gripping and heart-racing action as you face off against a new threat dedicated to bringing the world the brink of collapse. Modern Warfare 3 picks up immediately following the historic events of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the blockbuster title that earned worldwide critical acclaim.
* Epic single-player campaign picks up immediately following the thrilling events from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
* The definitive multiplayer experience returns, with a host of new perks and enhancements.
* New cooperative SpecOps mode, the perfect combination of Modern Warfare's single-player intensity and the addictive replayability of its multiplayer.
Platforms: Supported by AimJunkies-PC ONLY!
Release Date: November 2011
CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3 HACKS AND CHEATS
Infinity Ward is to place a strong emphasis on post-launch support for Modern Warfare 3. Asked if the company has big plans to support the title following its release this November, IW creative strategist Robert Bowling said on Twitter: "That is a major focus of mine and the entire team since the feedback from Modern Warfare 2." The developer was criticised in some circles for failing to combat Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer exploits and hacks in a timely manner. Bowling, who's getting hammered with Tweets from users seeking MW3 info, said he can't reveal much about the game just yet, but he did note: "I think there is a lot of room to adjust killstreaks from MW2." And: "We haven't even begun to delve into all the weapons in Modern Warfare 3, there is a ton yet to be seen." Activision Publishing CEO Eric Hirshberg yesterday gave the company's first public reaction to last week's massive Modern Warfare 3 leak, explaining how the firm has attempted to turn a negative situation into a positive one
Modern Warfare 3 could be just days away from a reveal if a recent teaser site is to be believed.
A countdown site has appeared with the url www.findmakarov.com, with the familiar Modern Warfare font ticking down with just under five days left to run.
It's backed up by dogtags sent out to the gaming press, with That Video Game Blog receiving a handful of them pointing towards the site and bearing the name Sheperd, a character from Modern Warfare 2.
It's as yet unclear who is on development duties for the next Call of Duty game, although there's five studios working on the franchise to pick from. Infinity Ward is one candidate, with Sledgehammer another outfit linked to producing a new Call of Duty game this year.
GDC kicks off this Monday in San Francisco, and IGN will be bringing you all the news as it breaks throughout the event.
The Call of Duty series has proven itself time and again as one of the most successful video game franchises in the world, and the eighth installment in this series, Modern Warfare 3, is likely to continue this success when it is released later this year. Call of Duty MW3 is expected to be in stores before Christmas 2011.
Call of Duty MW3 will provide gamers with the chance to experience more of the modern style warfare that the first and second Modern Warfare games have already offered. Call of Duty MW3 was released in 2009, so gamers who prefer the Modern Warfare games in the Call of Duty series have been looking forward to the next installment for some time.
Although the details of the new Call of Duty MW3 game have not yet been released, Call of Duty MW3 is expected to continue with the same modern combat situations that gamers have enjoyed in the earlier MW 1 and MW 2 games. Call of Duty MW3 is expected to feature the same high quality graphics as MW2, rather than being based on the same graphics systems as the Call of Duty Black Ops game, which was released last year. This should mean that Call of Duty MW3 will avoid the graphics issues that have afflicted the Black Ops game and led to complaints from gamers about its cartoon-like qualities. Call of Duty MW3 will be using the same graphics engine as MW2.
As far as the game play itself goes, nothing much is known about what to expect from Call of Duty MW3. In the same way that MW2 continued the narrative from MW1, Call of Duty MW3 should develop the story further. At the end of MW2, the player's character Soap was being evacuated by helicopter after suffering a serious wound. Speculation about what will happen at the start of Call of Duty MW3 has focused on the hunt for the character Makarov, who started a war between Russia and America in MW2 and whose whereabouts is as yet unknown.