The Cycle Hack Features
The Cycle Aimbot
Land all your shots with a deadly aimbot
The Cycle Item ESP
Find all the best weapons and armor with item ESP.
The Cycle Player ESP
Stay three steps ahead of your foes with player esp
The Cycle No Recoil
Stay locked onto your enemies without recoil knocking you off target
-Aim fov slider
-Aim fov circle
-Aim button selection
-Smooth aim slider
-Player Name Esp
-Player Box Esp
-Player Health Esp
-Player Snapline Esp
-Friendly Player Esp
-Player Glow Hack
-Custom Esp view distance slider
-Custom crosshair selection
Engine: Unreal 4
The Cycle is a competitive match-based first person quester, from the makers of Spec Ops: The Line. On Fortuna III you compete against other Prospectors or collaborate with them to claim as much resources as possible and escape before the planet crushes the life out of you.
In The Cycle the explored galaxy is controlled by massive Factions, but the mysterious outer reaches are still up for grabs. In their race to control these frontier resources, the Factions need contractors to do their dirty work. You are one of these contractors, competing for objectives such as collecting minerals or hunting wildlife while being careful to avoid or take down the competition.
- A New Frontier: Explore the world of Fortuna III – a hostile, beautiful new world, full of fortune, alien life, and other players looking to take its riches.
- Competitive Quester: Shooting may give you an edge – but the best players are those who can take on dangerous jobs during a match.
- Station: Orbiting Fortuna III, the station is a leftover from a time of colonization and exploitation. It is now home to Prospectors and the factions that have an interest in their excursions – for different reasons.
- Factions: Take on jobs for different factions when you are down on the planet. As reputation grows with a faction, players will get access to more technology which might change the way they play and win.
- Co-Operation: Players can meet on the surface of Fortuna III and join uneasy alliances with one another as they complete contracts. Or players can directly start as a squad on the planet.
- Storm: The cycle leaves only a narrow window of opportunity – stay too long, and you will be trapped on the planet.
- Progression: Items found in matches can be used for crafting in the station which can then in return be used in matches.
- Customization: A wide selection of gear that players progress through, tailoring their character to their individual playstyle, with more options regularly added.