Isonzo Player Visuals
Always know where your enemies are with fully customizable visuals
Land all your shots with a deadly bone aimbot
Isonzo Custom Colors
Color code everything to your liking and know who need to attack or avoid.
Want to cheat discreetly? Use this instead of visuals.
– Vis Check
– Vis Only
– Show FOV
– No Spread
– No Recoil
– Super Bullet
– No Sway
– Custom Crosshair Color
– Custom Player Color
– Custom Player Box Color
– Custom Player Skeleton Color
– Custom Player Laser Color
– Custom FOV Color
– Custom Visible Color
– Height Hack
– Height Hack
– Enemy Only
Released: August, 2022
Developer: M2H, Blackmill Games
World War One has arrived in the mountains of the Italian Front – beautiful but deadly in equal measure. Inspired by the two year struggle for control of the Isonzo river valley and Alps during World War One, Isonzo elevates the WW1 Games Series, figuratively and literally.
The new Offensive game mode puts you right in the middle of key historical offensives on the Italian Front – lead the charge across stunning Italian landscapes on the attack, or prepare your defense on dynamic battlefields.
Everything is recreated based on research and field trips, from the uniforms to the huge arsenal of weapons. Blow your enemies away at range with mortars, artillery and air support, or finish the job at close quarters with a bayonet. Watch out for the dreaded poison gas…
You’ve never experienced WW1 action quite like this!
Isonzo is scheduled for release in Early 2022.
Isonzo key features include:
- Mountain warfare: assaulting mountain fortifications, battling through ruined towns, and fording rivers are just a few of the challenges you’ll face as you fight your way through numerous enemy positions
- Tactical multiplayer FPS: choose your role and loadout carefully to survive this high altitude combat – play a sniper to pick off the enemy engineers before they can cut your wire, use rifle grenades to clear enemy machine guns, and much more
- World War One gameplay: new historical Offensive game mode focused on the tactical challenges of Alpine warfare, including WW1 weaponry, poisonous gas attacks, and intense artillery barrages
- Authentic WW1 atmosphere: accuracy in everything from maps and weaponry to music and the uniforms you choose from – fight for the Kingdom of Italy or the Austro-Hungarian Dual Monarchy