The Hunter: Call of the Wild Hack Features
The Hunter: Call of the Wild Animal ESP
Find all the best animals in your hunt
The Hunter: Call of the Wild Teleport
need to get somewhere fast? Teleport to your waypoint or crosshair
The Hunter: Call of the Wild God Mode
Never worry about a hunt going wrong and being mauled
The Hunter: Call of the Wild Add Stats/Money
Short on cash? Just add money. Want to level your guns? You can do that too.
– 2D Boxes
– Dot Size
– Custom Crosshair Color
– Custom Player Color
– Custom Animal Color
– Custom Player Box Color
– Custom Animal Box Color
– Custom Closest To Crosshair Color
– Unlimited Ammo
– No Sway
– No Aggro
– Set Time
– Add Cash
– Add Skill Points
– Add Perk Points
– Add XP
– Add Rifle Score
– Add Shotgun Score
– Add Handgun Score
– Add Bow Score
– Panic Key
– Menu Key
– Teleport To Crosshair
– Teleport To Waypoint
– Crosshair Gap
– Crosshair Size
Released: March 13th, 2020
Developer: Expansive Worlds
Publisher: Expansive Worlds
Engine: Apex – Avalanche
theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison, down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness. Every inch of the 50-square mile world is crafted using Apex, award-winning technology crafted by Avalanche Studios during a decade of developing explosive action games. In addition to its rich single player experience, theHunter: Call of the Wild offers unique multiplayer options – cooperative and competitive – for up to 8 players. Share the ultimate hunting experience, and earn those bragging rights!
A Next-Generation Hunting Experience.
- theHunter: Call of the Wild offers the most immersive hunting experience ever created. Step into a beautiful open world teeming with life, from majestic deer and awe-inspiring bison down to the countless birds, critters and insects of the wilderness.
- Experience complex animal behavior, dynamic weather events, full day and night cycles, simulated ballistics, highly realistic acoustics, scents carried by a sophisticated wind system, and much more. All systems work together to increase immersion and bring out the hunter in you.
Explore a Vast Open World. By Foot or ATV.
- Explore 50 square miles of varied terrain, ranging from wetlands and dense forests to lush valleys and open farm fields. The vast world of theHunter: Call of the Wild is split up into separate and distinct hunting reserves, each one filled with surprises and memorable moments.
- Take on missions and challenges from the locals, or go off the beaten path. Discover lookouts, hunting towers and outposts. Tired of walking between your hunts? Get the ATV Saber 4×4 (optional paid DLC) and drive around! This capable vehicle will carry you across rough terrain at breakneck speeds. Exploring the open world has never been more fun.
A Decade in the Making.
- theHunter: Call of the Wild is the evolution of theHunter, Expansive Worlds’ stand-out hunting game, with over 6 million registered players and 7 years of live operations.
- Avalanche Studios and Expansive Worlds bring hunting to a new generation of players. theHunter: Call of the Wild is built using Apex – Avalanche Open World Engine, award-winning technology crafted during a decade of developing explosive action games.
Become a Hunter. Design the Hunt.
- Acquire and equip a range of rifles, handguns and bows and customize them with scopes and different ammunition types. Find and master your favorites. Practice and steady your aim at the shooting range. Develop your character by unlocking various skills and equipment. Learn how to use callers and scents, but above all else, study your prey: pay close attention to animal behavior, traits and patterns of movement.
- New to hunting? Not a problem. Intelligent systems will aid and assist to make sure you get the most out of your hunt, whether you’re a hopeful novice or grizzled veteran.
Share Hunting Experiences. Earn Bragging Rights.
- In addition to its rich single player experience, theHunter: Call of the Wild offers unique multiplayer options. Join up to 8 friends (or complete strangers!) in cooperative and competitive modes. Enjoy a wide range of in-game challenges and events. Hunting is more rewarding and exciting with friends, so share your experiences and earn those bragging rights.
- Head out with your friends using ATVs. Moving between hunting spots on four wheels is fast, easy and most importantly – a lot of fun. Besides, after a long day of hunting, no one is going to turn down your invitation for an impromptu off-road race!